So, how is your new year resolution coming along?
“Not so good” you say,
Are you tired of setting resolutions each year and always falling short?
I know I was….
If you are here reading this page then I’m guessing that you are gearing up for the new year with high hopes of making big changes to finally take your life to a new level.
Whether you want to:
- get in better shape
- improve your financial situation
- start your own business
- get a promotion
- spend more time with your family
- finally take that dream vacation
- quit smoking (or any other harmful habit)
- become more confident
- improve your social life
… or ANY other improvement for that matter:
You KNOW that something needs to change in order to prevent old habits from kicking in and sabotaging your dreams like they did last year (and the years prior).
That’s exactly what I decided when FINALLY, once and for all, I changed my entire approach to New Year’s Resolutions and wanted to help you do the same to keep your resolutions.
Frustration And Pain Create Powerful Change
You see, I was SO sick and tired of letting each year pass by and setting the same resolutions as the year before. I would feel so angry and disappointed with myself that it would throw me off course for weeks at a time.
I kept asking myself why I could never seem to stick to my new year’s goals. I WANTED these things. They were important to me. But clearly not important enough to do anything about them.
Does this sound familiar?
Have you ever reached a point where you were so annoyed with yourself and your situation that you finally just blurted out, “enough’s enough”?
Well that was me. And it was a major turning point.
I immediately sat down and got focused. I started brainstorming all of the choices I had been making both consciously and through pure habit. I studied my patterns. I quickly realized what had been causing me so many problems.
I Finally Discovered The REASON I Was Failing…
And the reason was that I was an amateur. Literally. YES I had job experience and life experience. But what I did not have was CHANGE EXPERIENCE.
I literally did not realize that there was a process for change. There was a way to examine your New Year’s resolutions (or ANY goals for that matter), and to systematically understand;
- how you have to think
- what you have to DO…
…to make REAL change.
My Results Went Through The Roof!
Once I had the understanding and I knew how successful people properly set AND achieved their goals and resolutions, I knew I could repeat the process.
I got busy working on myself and that’s when it all turned around.
I started achieving some basic short term goals.
Those little wins turned into more noticeable achievements.
Before I knew it, my life was totally different!
LESS than a year went by and I had achieved EVERYTHING I set out to do for the year. I had actually SET and MET my New Year’s resolutions.
And now, I want to share everything I have learned with you.
Resolution Alchemy is an entirely new way of approaching your New Year’s Resolutions. In fact, it is a new way of looking at your life in general.
I’m sure you’ve heard the saying, “the only constant is change itself” and I could not agree more.
Life is about CHANGE. But the question is, are you happy with the changes you are making?
Resolution Alchemy will help you take control of the changes you make this year and beyond.
This powerful program contains 3 main components…
- A powerful eBook about New Year’s resolutions that uncovers a new way of looking at the changes you intend to make in your life.
- A detailed planning system that you can use to map out your major objectives for the year and begin tracking your progress monthly, weekly and even daily to ensure long term success.
- Weekly emails & action steps to help you stay focused (you will receive 52 emails from me for a whole year – YES, the whole year!!)
What you will learn…
- What a resolution really means and why you may have missed this point in the past
- Common pitfalls that cause most people to abandon their resolutions
- Recent trends in New Year’s resolutions and how they may be impacting you
- The difference between a goal and a resolution
- How to turn your resolutions into tangible goals
- How to determine the best strategies for reaching your goals
- How to pick and set your larger life based goals that determine your course of action
- How to use accountability to guarantee your results
- 18 critical components all successful achievers implement into their resolution planning
- How to use the “My Success Map” system to plan out your overall Vision, Yearly Goals, Monthly Goals, Weekly Goals and Daily Goals
- and much MUCH more
The Time is NOW!!
Look… you have been WANTING to change for years and you are sick and tired of letting yourself down.
This year does not have to be like last.
But if you want to experience CHANGE you must become a student of CHANGE. And with Resolution Alchemy your education begins today.
Take control of your destiny once and for all. I look forward to meeting the NEW YOU!